Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sugar Fairy

Hello everyone!! I hope you all had a good Monday, and are enjoying your week so far. :) I'm feeling very cooped up because of the cold, but I completed FIVE projects this morning that needed finishing touches. :) Feels so good! Today I am sharing the card I made for Abbey's birthday. The plan was to not be too girlie...as you can see, that did not happen LOL.

 I'm going to be brave and enter this card in my first challenges! :) Very excited about that. :) Ok, down to business. The patterned papers were random ones from Jo-Anns, and the solid colors, also from Jo-Anns, and the coordinations paper, and I LOVE them!! I used the shimmer papers, and I think they have the perfect amount of shine to them, and are very versitale too. (They can be used on boy cards too ;))
 
The flowers are from Wild Orchid, all of the pearls where on the dollar rack at A.C. Moore, and I absolutely love them all! They coordinate with the shimmer papers I used, which is great! :)

                                         
Lots of glitter everywhere ;) my personal favorite!!  I used the nestie die 'labels four' for the tag, and a MS punch around the page for the bubbles. The ribbon and yarn where from my stash, and so was the happy birthday stamp, and I couldnt tell you where its from. I found it in the bottom of the drawer. ;)

And this little cutie is from Mo's, and her name is Sugar. Too cute!! 
I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for peeking! Happy crafting. :)

7 comments:

  1. lovely pretty card, thanks for playing along with Craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lil
    A gorgeous and beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz on this week's challenge and thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and such a cute image! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the design and great use of punches, thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute creation in beautiful colours, papers and details! Thanks for playing with us at the WOC Challenge, hope to see you again next time :)
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete