Saturday, March 26, 2011

Better Get Better!!



This is a card I made for poor Hannah, after she'd had a cold that hung on for a couple weeks. I just love this poor little guy, and it worked perfectly for a get well card. :)


            I painted our little friend with acrylics, but I am thinking of heading down the road of colored pencils.   I love painting the images, but I can use colored pencils anywhere and my brush wont dry out. ;)
       The image is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps- 'Cole's laid up', most of the papers are K&Company (looooove them!!!) and the dragonfly sticker is also K&Company.

                          As you can see, I glitter everything. :) Can't go wrong with some bling!!!


The flowers are from Wild Orchid, gorgeous! (And verrrryy addicting ;))
I also glittered the flowers in coordinating colors.

Thanks for visiting my new blog!! Hopefully soon I will post pictures of my new book/boxes!! Sooo adorable!
Hugsss,
Bekah :)

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love all the glitter. Can't wait to see more cards!!

    ReplyDelete