Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sam in Trouble.. :(

Hello everyone and thank you for swinging by today! The sun is finally shining today, so I do believe I am going to go out and get some fresh air.  :)  Todays card is done with an image from Mo's, and his name is Sam in Trouble so stinkin cute!! lol :)

 The printed paper is DCWV- Nana's kitchen, and the rest is just random from my stash. All the embellies were from my stash as well. I've been un-earthing things that just need to be used up!!
 I painted this image with acrylics, but I have started using my colored pencils, and I'm finding I do like that quite a lot.  Of course I heavily glittered everything I could ;) and I used hot glue to adhere the crayons. This is one heavy card!! lol :)
That's all for now, thanks for peeking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment