Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April showers bring May flowers....May flowers bring June weddings!!!

Hello and happy rainy gloomy day ;) I wish Spring would get here already! *sigh* Todays card is bright and cheery though!


I really love how this one turned out, I had other plans on how to finish this one, but set it aside for other projects, and when I picked it back up.....not a clue about how I had wanted to complete it! lol :) I do like this though ;) The paper I used was a great stack by DCWV called 'Nana's Kitchen' but as you can see it is very versitale!


The wedding cake I painted with acrylics, and it was an old stamp from Stampin Up! that came in a great set of three. :) The charm and beads are from my stash, and the sentiment was from the bottom of my drawer also. ;)


My flowers are from Wild Orchid as always. :) And ya can't go wrong with alot of glitter. :) I also decided to mix it up a bit and go with both pearls and rhinestones, and I really like it. To me the pearls are very much wedding, but the rhinestones picked up on the sparkle :)
Thanks for peeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment