Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Patriotic Box

My blog's are sadly neglected!! I am back for at least today however, and have this box to show you. It is for my Aunt, who's birthday is Saturday. :)


The design/dimentions for this box are the same as the other two I have done. This one turned out better I think, proving that practice dose make perfect. ;)


I am very proud of myself for doing a whole box with no patterned paper!! I wanted the feel of the box to be simple, but still be pretty and girly, and have the Americana theme. All of the papers where open-stock from Jo-Anns. All the flowers from Wild Orchid. :)


Everything is heavily glittered, naturally, and I colored the Strawberry Girl with my watercolor pencils.


Here is the bottom of the box. I used the center punch from the Fluer de lie spellbinders die cut, and beads for the feet which I glued on with tacky glue.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment